QuarkChain (QKC) Hits 24 Hour Trading Volume of $8.56 Million
QuarkChain (CURRENCY:QKC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. During the last seven days, QuarkChain has traded 18% lower against the dollar. QuarkChain has a market capitalization of $31.05 million and $8.56 million worth of QuarkChain was traded on exchanges in the last day. One QuarkChain token can currently be purchased for about $0.0387 or 0.00001144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DragonEX, Kucoin, LBank and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008764 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003259 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 22.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $109.92 or 0.03247154 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00029633 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0125 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00139520 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 17.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00170715 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $320.24 or 0.09460538 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000116 BTC.
QuarkChain Token Profile
Buying and Selling QuarkChain
QuarkChain can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, DragonEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, Gate.io, Koinex, Binance, DDEX, LATOKEN, LBank and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuarkChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuarkChain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase QuarkChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuarkChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuarkChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.