Quark Trading 36.3% Higher Over Last Day (QRK)
Quark (CURRENCY:QRK) traded 36.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 4th. One Quark coin can currently be bought for $0.0054 or 0.00000073 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittylicious, FreiExchange and Cryptopia. Quark has a market cap of $1.38 million and approximately $106.00 worth of Quark was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Quark has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000463 BTC.
- Primecoin (XPM) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00013897 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 19.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001062 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000578 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
Quark Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Quark
Quark can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Cryptopia and Bittylicious. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.