Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) Trading Down 0.1% Over Last 7 Days
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 2.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on August 18th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00005346 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Tidex, Bittrex and Iquant. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $17.66 million and $80,004.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00001539 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00061117 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00069154 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001671 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005331 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $228.87 or 0.03603173 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012513 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000047 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00011512 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Liqui, CoinExchange, Bittrex, Iquant and Tidex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.