Quantum Resistant Ledger Market Capitalization Achieves $8.38 Million (QRL)
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on October 19th. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $8.38 million and $669,916.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 12.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001512 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Upbit, Tidex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00007352 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005459 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00021131 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00009624 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $176.40 or 0.02208056 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000321 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0518 or 0.00000649 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002394 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Liqui, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.