Quanta Utility Token Price Hits $0.0004 on Top Exchanges (QNTU)
Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded 38.5% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on September 26th. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. In the last week, Quanta Utility Token has traded up 32.3% against the dollar. Quanta Utility Token has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $119,996.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 19.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008366 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003878 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00015476 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0212 or 0.00000326 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.05 or 0.00277835 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00150645 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010109 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $445.01 or 0.06850319 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Cryptopia and Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.