QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 5.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. One QuadrantProtocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0072 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. QuadrantProtocol has a total market capitalization of $2.98 million and approximately $96,662.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, QuadrantProtocol has traded 20.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $30.70 or 0.00063921 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002082 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00002874 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $71.82 or 0.00149522 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.87 or 0.00014296 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $386.97 or 0.00805647 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.30 or 0.00046424 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Quadrant is a blockchain-based protocol that enables the access, creation, and distribution of data products and services with authenticity and provenance at its core. It will operate on a Proof of Authority consensus mechanism to handle more transactions, operate at a lower gas price, achieve faster transactions, and restrict malicious nodes from entering data. An external Proof of Work chain will be used as an anchor for security purposes. The Quadrant Network will utilise two different currencies for its protocol: eQuad and QUAD. The native digital cryptographically-secured utility token of the Quadrant Network (QUAD) is a major component of the ecosystem on the Quadrant Network, and is designed to be used solely on the network. eQuad is an ERC-20 standard-compliant placeholder digital tokens on the Ethereum blockchain which would be sold, and which may be converted into QUAD via a gateway when the Quadrant Network mainnet is eventually launched. In this whitepaper, “eQuad” shall refer to the placeholder token prior to mainnet launch, and shall refer to QUAD after the mainnet launch. “
QuadrantProtocol Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.