QuadrantProtocol Price Tops $0.0011 on Top Exchanges (EQUAD)
QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 21st. One QuadrantProtocol token can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000011 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene and Hotbit. QuadrantProtocol has a market cap of $361,519.00 and approximately $1.04 million worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded down 4.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002661 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.58 or 0.00269119 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010079 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $129.89 or 0.01314629 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0671 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00022423 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00094425 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0430 or 0.00000435 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.