QuadrantProtocol (EQUAD) Price Up 201.5% Over Last 7 Days
QuadrantProtocol (CURRENCY:EQUAD) traded 8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on April 21st. One QuadrantProtocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0031 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit and CoinBene. QuadrantProtocol has a market capitalization of $1.02 million and approximately $505,553.00 worth of QuadrantProtocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, QuadrantProtocol has traded up 201.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006101 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.99 or 0.00455271 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019113 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002106 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0247 or 0.00000469 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $55.89 or 0.01060588 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.45 or 0.00198223 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00008756 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00001577 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000130 BTC.
QuadrantProtocol Token Trading
QuadrantProtocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as QuadrantProtocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade QuadrantProtocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase QuadrantProtocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QuadrantProtocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QuadrantProtocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.