Qtum (QTUM) Trading 20.7% Higher Over Last Week
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded up 7.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 23rd. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. Qtum has a total market capitalization of $364.83 million and $181.33 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can currently be bought for $4.10 or 0.00061181 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, Huobi, EXX and BigONE.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 37.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005998 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000276 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005515 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001282 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00020029 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000176 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Qtum Coin Trading
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Upbit, Bit-Z, Bitbns, EXX, DigiFinex, ZB.COM, Liquid, Coinone, Bittrex, Liqui, Coinrail, Bleutrade, BigONE, LBank, Coinsuper, LiteBit.eu, Coindeal, Ovis, ABCC, BCEX, Coinnest, Livecoin, GOPAX, CoinEx, Cobinhood, CoinExchange, HitBTC, BitForex, Iquant, Kucoin, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Poloniex, Bibox, Gate.io, OKEx, Crex24, Binance, Exrates, Huobi, HBUS, Bitfinex, DragonEX and Allcoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.