Qtum (QTUM) Market Cap Hits $251.67 Million
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 15th. Qtum has a market capitalization of $251.67 million and approximately $125.05 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Qtum has traded down 16.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Qtum coin can currently be purchased for approximately $2.82 or 0.00055624 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEx, Exrates, GOPAX and Bitfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002648 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000854 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00016073 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001846 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, LBank, BigONE, HitBTC, CoinEgg, Allcoin, BitForex, Bitbns, Bleutrade, Poloniex, BCEX, Bit-Z, Gate.io, HBUS, Iquant, Bittrex, OKEx, Coinsuper, Huobi, Crex24, Coinrail, Coinnest, Binance, Cobinhood, GOPAX, CoinEx, Liqui, DragonEX, Bitfinex, LiteBit.eu, Kucoin, CoinExchange, Coindeal, Bibox, DigiFinex, ABCC, Exrates, Ovis, Upbit, Livecoin, Coinone, EXX, ZB.COM, Bithumb and OTCBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qtum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.