Qtum Price Tops $20.83 (QTUM)
Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 1% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 20th. One Qtum coin can now be purchased for $20.83 or 0.00232695 BTC on major exchanges including Coinnest, Lbank, BCEX and EXX. Qtum has a market cap of $1.54 billion and approximately $557.73 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Qtum has traded up 13.7% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002862 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 10.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00051657 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005635 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Qtum is a decentralized blockchain platform with dApp and turing-coplete smart contract functionalities while still mantaining a an Unspent Transaction Output (UTXO) transaction model. Qtum employs a Proof of Stake consensus mechanism. QTUM is the underlying value token in the Qtum blockchain. “
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Gate.io, Quoine, Coinrail, CoolCoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Binance, Livecoin, Qryptos, HitBTC, Bitfinex, EXX, Bit-Z, Allcoin, CoinEgg, Lbank, Upbit, LiteBit.eu, BCEX, ZB.COM, Huobi, BigONE, Bleutrade, Coinone, OKEx, Kucoin, Coinnest, Bithumb and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qtum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qtum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qtum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.