Qredit (XQR) Reaches 1-Day Volume of $99,159.00
Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded up 127.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 25th. During the last seven days, Qredit has traded up 124.7% against the dollar. One Qredit coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0019 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Qredit has a market capitalization of $1.04 million and $99,159.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00035026 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00011134 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011486 BTC.
- GXChain (GXC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.95 or 0.00009055 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0306 or 0.00000292 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000595 BTC.
- E-Dinar Coin (EDR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000075 BTC.
- Shift (SHIFT) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002345 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 546,902,983 coins. The official message board for Qredit is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qredit is qredit.io.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Altilly. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qredit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qredit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.