Qredit (XQR) Price Reaches $0.0004 on Exchanges
Qredit (CURRENCY:XQR) traded 42.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on January 23rd. One Qredit coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Altilly. Over the last week, Qredit has traded 21.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Qredit has a market cap of $281,933.00 and $4,546.00 worth of Qredit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Velas (VLX) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0196 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded down 20.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000265 BTC.
- BeatzCoin (BTZC) traded 49.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Qredit Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 16th, 2018. Qredit’s total supply is 721,685,470 coins and its circulating supply is 670,472,650 coins. Qredit’s official website is qredit.io. Qredit’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Qredit’s official message board is qredit.io/go/enterprise-update-q1.
Buying and Selling Qredit
Qredit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Altilly and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qredit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qredit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qredit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qredit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qredit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.