Qora (QORA) Trading Down 14.6% Over Last Week
Qora (CURRENCY:QORA) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on September 25th. One Qora coin can now be purchased for $0.33 or 0.00004860 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Qora has traded down 14.6% against the dollar. Qora has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Qora was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007895 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Qora Coin Profile
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. Qora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. Qora’s official Twitter account is @qoracoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Qora is forum.qora.tech. The official website for Qora is qora.org.
Buying and Selling Qora
Qora can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qora should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qora using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.