Qitmeer (CURRENCY:PMEER) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 19th. During the last seven days, Qitmeer has traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar. One Qitmeer coin can now be bought for $0.0139 or 0.00000025 BTC on major exchanges. Qitmeer has a market cap of $2.47 million and $178,213.00 worth of Qitmeer was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56,319.38 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2,202.03 or 0.03909905 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $266.49 or 0.00473184 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $923.34 or 0.01639468 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $352.58 or 0.00626039 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $305.68 or 0.00542758 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.84 or 0.00061856 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $234.81 or 0.00416932 BTC.
- Siacoin (SC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000081 BTC.
Qitmeer Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qitmeer Network is a public chain transformed from HalalChain. Qitmeer aims to be the next-generation public chain based on BlockDAG which is dedicated to serving the ecosystem of Islamic Finance, ethical finance, and socially responsible investment, thereby enhancing financial inclusion and creating social impact. In contrast to the competition model, BlockDAG’s collaboration model in mining achieves a desirable balance of typical blockchain metrics among the security, openness, fairness, and scalability. Qitmeer’s BlockDAG is a collaboration model based on SPECRE protocol. BlockDAG’s collaboration model allows solo mining and pool mining to have the same opportunity cost. At the same time, Qitmeer uses an anti-ASIC mining algorithm to prevent concentration of hash rate. Qitmeer adopts a classic POW consensus and UTXO data model and designs a unique asset issuing mechanism that requires the reserve of native currency, which is in line with core ethical financial values. Qitmeer testing network will introduce real miners for testing to ensure the gradual maturity and stability of the network. This is a gradual transition to the Qitmeer main network. The economic model of the test network should not only solve the incentive problems in the transition stage, but also solve the historical problems after the transformation. HalalChain ERC20 token：HLC Qitmeer test net token：PMEER Native token of Qitmeer network：Meer Qitmeer public chain test network announcement Burning and mining: one HLC token burnt, one PMEER can be minted by miners. Constant total number: the total amount of PMEER and HLC remains at 1 billion, PMEER + HLC = 1 billion. Exchange freely: PMEER holders and HLC holders can exchange freely on their own initiative. Mapping priority: the HLC participating in burning will obtain the priority of mapping, it means giving them priority according to its proportion in the network at the time of allocation. “
Buying and Selling Qitmeer
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qitmeer directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qitmeer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Qitmeer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qitmeer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qitmeer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.