Qcash (CURRENCY:QC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 18th. One Qcash coin can now be purchased for about $0.15 or 0.00000318 BTC on exchanges. Qcash has a market cap of $70.21 million and $201.61 million worth of Qcash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Qcash has traded 0.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002084 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.07 or 0.00002235 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $34.14 or 0.00071129 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57.83 or 0.00120475 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.90 or 0.00174788 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,385.21 or 0.07052377 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47,836.19 or 0.99656627 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $412.24 or 0.00858805 BTC.
- Klaytn (KLAY) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00002636 BTC.
Qcash Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Qcash is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the CNY (Chinese Yuan). The price of 1 Qcash is 1 CNY. Users can use 1 CNY to buy 1 QC and then use QC to exchange BTC, LTC, ETH or other crypto assets. QC is a stable coin and an intermediate currency for traders who want to use CNY to exchange with cryptocurrencies. “
Qcash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qcash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qcash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.