Qbic (QBIC) Price Tops $0.0029 on Exchanges
Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 16th. Qbic has a market capitalization of $13,672.00 and approximately $177.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges including CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded up 465.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $92.62 or 0.00901379 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003287 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000577 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00005891 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Qbic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.