Pyrk (CURRENCY:PYRK) traded up 5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 8th. During the last seven days, Pyrk has traded up 55.8% against the US dollar. One Pyrk coin can now be purchased for $0.0219 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges. Pyrk has a total market capitalization of $346,260.13 and $976.00 worth of Pyrk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Anchor Protocol (ANC) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.16 or 0.00009067 BTC.
- GoChain (GO) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.58 or 0.00013321 BTC.
- Aryacoin (AYA) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0803 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SINOVATE (SIN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- 888tron (888) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00000675 BTC.
Pyrk Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Pyrk is a cryptocurrency based on Bitcoin, with additional features imported from both Dash and Digibyte. Improvements include multiple algorithm Proof of Work with Multishield difficulty adjustment, Masternodes, Private Send, Community Fund Governance, and Simple Tokens based loosely on the Color Coins protocol. Built for the community, Pyrk has 0taken some of the best features of the top utility coins to create a new coin which launched on May 12th 2020. There was no pre-mine nor ICO. “
Pyrk Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pyrk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pyrk should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pyrk using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pyrk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pyrk and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.