Public Policy Holding Company, Inc. (LON:PPHC – Get Free Report) declared a dividend on Wednesday, September 13th, Upcoming.Co.Uk reports. Investors of record on Thursday, September 21st will be given a dividend of $0.05 per share on Friday, October 20th. This represents a yield of 2.78%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, September 21st. The official announcement can be accessed at this link.
Public Policy Trading Down 1.6 %
LON PPHC opened at GBX 124.50 ($1.54) on Tuesday. Public Policy has a one year low of GBX 121.81 ($1.51) and a one year high of GBX 147.55 ($1.83). The company’s 50 day moving average price is GBX 131.87 and its 200 day moving average price is GBX 134.06. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 24.92, a quick ratio of 1.88 and a current ratio of 1.25. The firm has a market capitalization of £140.78 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -1,131.82.
Public Policy Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Public Policy
- What Are Trending Stocks? Trending Stocks Explained
- Hostess Acquisition, 3.3% Dividend Make J.M. Smucker a Sweet Deal
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Nikola’s Stock Could Double in Price Within Weeks
- The How and Why of Investing in Large-Cap Stocks
- Drones Can Lift AeroVironment Shares To New Heights
Receive News & Ratings for Public Policy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Public Policy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.