Proton Token (PTT) 24 Hour Volume Reaches $121,215.00
Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded down 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on April 23rd. Proton Token has a total market cap of $329,733.00 and approximately $121,215.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges including BitForex, FCoin, LBank and CoinTiger. Over the last week, Proton Token has traded up 15.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005834 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.74 or 0.00426184 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018098 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002024 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $57.62 or 0.01034195 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.67 or 0.00191489 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007301 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0782 or 0.00001404 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000126 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, BitForex, FCoin, LBank, DDEX and BCEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.