Propy (CURRENCY:PRO) traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last week, Propy has traded up 88.1% against the US dollar. Propy has a total market capitalization of $107.67 million and $1.41 million worth of Propy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Propy coin can currently be bought for $1.54 or 0.00002842 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.45 or 0.00085940 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.41 or 0.00019258 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001851 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $37.20 or 0.00068823 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $465.05 or 0.00860488 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,355.19 or 0.09908762 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $54.83 or 0.00101446 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $24.23 or 0.00044833 BTC.
Propy Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Propy Utility Token (PRO) is built on the ERC20 token standard to allow for both simple integration into users’ wallets. Propy has a scalable business model. When a property is purchased, Propy takes a small percentage (starting from 0.2% and averaging 1%) of the final purchase price. Propy charges brokers per transaction. Tokens paid for writing data to the Propy Registry are stored in a special Rewards smart contract on the Ethereum blockchain. These aggregated amounts of tokens are paid out to the token holders, proportional to the PRO owned. The rewards contract generates a token distribution snapshot every month and distributes rewards for the quarter according to the snapshot. The snapshot is stored in the blockchain, so anyone can verify that rewards were distributed correctly. “
Buying and Selling Propy
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Propy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Propy should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Propy using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Propy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Propy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.