Prom (PROM) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 20th. One Prom token can currently be bought for $4.46 or 0.00011940 BTC on major exchanges. Prom has a total market cap of $81.48 million and $1.53 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Prom has traded 2.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00006270 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6.16 or 0.00016469 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $37,429.30 or 1.00104012 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.31 or 0.00011539 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000766 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00006653 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004225 BTC.
Prom is a token. Its launch date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. The official website for Prom is prom.io. Prom’s official message board is prom-io.medium.com. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Prom
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prom using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.