Prom (PROM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 18th. One Prom token can now be purchased for $4.05 or 0.00015080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Prom has a market cap of $73.84 million and approximately $2.88 million worth of Prom was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Prom has traded 7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00009053 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $5.65 or 0.00021053 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00016937 BTC.
- Sourceless (STR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00014325 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $26,816.34 or 0.99956626 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00002392 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0186 or 0.00000069 BTC.
Prom Token Profile
PROM is a token. Its launch date was May 19th, 2019. Prom’s total supply is 19,250,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,250,000 tokens. Prom’s official Twitter account is @prom_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Prom is prom.io. The official message board for Prom is prom-io.medium.com.
Prom Token Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Prom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Prom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Prom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Prom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Prom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.