Primecoin (XPM) Reaches Market Capitalization of $2.91 Million
Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded up 2.8% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 22nd. One Primecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.10 or 0.00000998 BTC on exchanges including Bleutrade, Bittylicious, Trade By Trade and CoinEgg. Primecoin has a market cap of $2.91 million and approximately $9,751.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Primecoin has traded 13.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded up 22.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade By Trade, Poloniex, Bleutrade, BX Thailand, CoinEgg and Bittylicious. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.