Primecoin (XPM) Hits One Day Volume of $42,255.00
Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded down 20.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on December 5th. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $4.82 million and approximately $42,255.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Primecoin has traded down 23.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00004971 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Bittylicious, Cryptopia and CoinEgg.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000304 BTC.
- Myriad (XMY) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Circuits of Value (COVAL) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000046 BTC.
- Quark (QRK) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- HunterCoin (HUC) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000386 BTC.
- Joincoin (J) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000453 BTC.
- BitQuark (BTQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, Trade By Trade and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Primecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Primecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.