Powerledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 14th. One Powerledger coin can now be bought for $0.41 or 0.00000866 BTC on major exchanges. Powerledger has a total market capitalization of $186.50 million and approximately $40.35 million worth of Powerledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Powerledger has traded 9.1% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $30.13 or 0.00063995 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00002849 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $67.40 or 0.00143168 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.79 or 0.00014423 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $390.06 or 0.00828552 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.61 or 0.00043773 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permission tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Powerledger Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powerledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Powerledger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Powerledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Powerledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powerledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.