Powercoin Market Cap Reaches $0.00 (PWR)
Powercoin (CURRENCY:PWR) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 19th. During the last seven days, Powercoin has traded flat against the dollar. Powercoin has a market cap of $0.00 and $0.00 worth of Powercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Powercoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00014985 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000222 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 38.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004128 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded 32.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
Powercoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “POW Block reward reduction:Blocks 0 to 10: Airdrop PWRBlocks 10 to 100 = 0 PWRBlocks 101 to 43100 = 350 PWRBlocks 43101 to 86400 = 230 PWR POS Block reward reduction:Blocks: 86000-86400: 5 PWR (Warm-Up)Blocks: 86400-100800: 10 PWR (1 Stage)Blocks: 100800-115200: 25 PWR (2 Stage)Blocks: 115200-129600: 50 PWR (3 Stage)Blocks: 129600-144000: 100 PWR (Full Power)Blocks: 144000-158400: 20 PWR (5 Stage)Blocks: 158400-172800: 15 PWR (6 Stage)Blocks: 172800 > 5% Fixed Yearly “
Powercoin Coin Trading
Powercoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptohub. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Powercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Powercoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Powercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Powercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Powercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.