Power Ledger Price Reaches $1.10 (POWR)
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded up 2.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on January 18th. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for about $1.10 or 0.00009767 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex and EtherDelta. During the last seven days, Power Ledger has traded down 21.3% against the U.S. dollar. Power Ledger has a market cap of $395.05 million and approximately $58.32 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00013841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.74 or 0.01236980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00004437 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.73 or 0.00024345 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0805 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00009174 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $42.19 or 0.00376185 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00048117 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.87 or 0.00123696 BTC.
- Status (SNT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002880 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Gate.io, Cryptopia, Bittrex, TDAX, Kucoin and Binance. It is not currently possible to buy Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.