Power Ledger (POWR) 24 Hour Volume Tops $5.80 Million
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 12.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $123.60 million and approximately $5.80 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Power Ledger token can now be purchased for $0.34 or 0.00004345 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Power Ledger has traded 18.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00008096 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.28 or 0.00796920 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002600 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00013932 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012816 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.62 or 0.00046314 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00111811 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14.18 or 0.00181405 BTC.
Power Ledger Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Power Ledger is a decentralized energy exchange platform. It incorporates energy applications, such as a P2P energy trading application that allows businesses to host trading on the platform. This technology enables the sale of surplus renewable energy generated at residential and commercial developments (including multi-unit/multi-tenanted) connected to existing electricity distribution networks, or within micro-grids. POWR is an Ethereum-based token that fuels the Power Ledger Ecosystem. POWR tokens serve as access permisson tokens, allowing the Application Hosts and their consumers to gain access to the P2P trading features and other Power Ledger applications. To synchronize the ecosystem globally and create cross-market electricity compatibility, a second token, Sparkz, is used in Power Ledger's ecosystem transactions. Applications Hosts may convert their POWR tokens to Sparks when the ecosystem has been accessed. “
Power Ledger Token Trading
Power Ledger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Cryptopia, Binance, EtherDelta, Bittrex, TDAX and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Power Ledger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Power Ledger must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Power Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.