Power Ledger (POWR) 24 Hour Volume Tops $4.55 Million
Power Ledger (CURRENCY:POWR) traded down 2.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on June 3rd. In the last week, Power Ledger has traded 3.8% lower against the dollar. Power Ledger has a market capitalization of $49.95 million and $4.55 million worth of Power Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Power Ledger token can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001432 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bithumb, Upbit, Bitbns and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00005181 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.27 or 0.00377069 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $221.42 or 0.02586944 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011689 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $13.37 or 0.00156186 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000925 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004280 BTC.
Power Ledger Profile
Buying and Selling Power Ledger
Power Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, LATOKEN, Upbit, TDAX, Kucoin, DigiFinex, ABCC, BX Thailand, Cryptopia, Radar Relay, Bancor Network, Bithumb, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Binance, Huobi, Bitbns and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Power Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Power Ledger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Power Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Power Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Power Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.