PotCoin Price Reaches $0.0070 on Top Exchanges (POT)
PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 13th. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded down 9.5% against the US dollar. PotCoin has a market capitalization of $1.56 million and $681.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PotCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0070 or 0.00000068 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Poloniex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,313.57 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $179.18 or 0.01737837 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $296.96 or 0.02880129 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $68.87 or 0.00667979 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $73.52 or 0.00713059 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00010286 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.17 or 0.00059875 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $44.35 or 0.00430103 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.93 or 0.00008988 BTC.
PotCoin Coin Profile
PotCoin Coin Trading
PotCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Poloniex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.