PotCoin (POT) Hits 1-Day Volume of $74,692.00
PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded down 12.7% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. In the last seven days, PotCoin has traded down 11.1% against the dollar. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001345 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bleutrade, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia. PotCoin has a total market cap of $23.20 million and approximately $74,692.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,902.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.54 or 0.07032870 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $948.77 or 0.12076200 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $153.07 or 0.01948330 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $196.86 or 0.02505650 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.30 or 0.00207425 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00100683 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.44 or 0.00743870 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $219.63 or 0.02795580 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PotCoin is another scrypt coin launched at the start of 2014. PotCoin is supposed to empower and facilitate the marijuana industry. The first 55 blocks were premined for checkpoints – and the coin has a relatively fast blocktime of 40 seconds. “
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Poloniex and Tux Exchange. It is not possible to buy PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PotCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.