PostCoin (POST) Hits 1-Day Trading Volume of $210.00
PostCoin (CURRENCY:POST) traded down 7.2% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on June 3rd. One PostCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. PostCoin has a total market capitalization of $26,869.00 and $210.00 worth of PostCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, PostCoin has traded 39.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016755 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00026653 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005443 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000534 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004472 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001194 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000091 BTC.
PostCoin Coin Profile
PostCoin Coin Trading
PostCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, YoBit, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PostCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PostCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PostCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PostCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PostCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.