Positive Press Coverage Likely to Affect SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) Stock Price
News coverage about SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK) has been trending positive this week, Accern Sentiment reports. The research group rates the sentiment of press coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources in real-time. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. SanDisk earned a media sentiment score of 0.35 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned headlines about the data storage provider an impact score of 80 out of 100, indicating that recent press coverage is likely to have an effect on the stock’s share price in the near future.
Here are some of the news headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- U.S. judge postpones decision in bid to block Toshiba memory unit sale (4-traders.com)
- Inspecting more closely technicals of International Business Machines Corporation (IBM) (lazeresportes.com)
- US judge pauses quest to block sale of Toshiba chip unit (newvision.co.ug)
- U.S. judge slaps two-week pause on Toshiba-Western Digital feud (japantimes.co.jp)
- Western Digital Corporation (WDC) versus SanDisk (SNDK) Head-To-Head Analysis (americanbankingnews.com)
SanDisk Corporation offers flash storage solutions. The Company designs, develops and manufactures data storage solutions in a range of form factors using flash memory, controller, firmware and software technologies. The Company operates through flash memory storage products segment. Its solutions include a range of solid state drives (SSD), embedded products, removable cards, universal serial bus (USB), drives, wireless media drives, digital media players, and wafers and components.
Receive News & Ratings for SanDisk Co. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SanDisk Co. and related companies with Analyst Ratings Network's FREE daily email newsletter.