Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Impact The Advisory Board (ABCO) Share Price
News stories about The Advisory Board (NASDAQ:ABCO) have trended positive this week, according to Accern Sentiment Analysis. The research firm ranks the sentiment of media coverage by reviewing more than twenty million news and blog sources. Accern ranks coverage of publicly-traded companies on a scale of negative one to positive one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. The Advisory Board earned a daily sentiment score of 0.32 on Accern’s scale. Accern also gave media headlines about the business services provider an impact score of 46.1573207807827 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the immediate future.
These are some of the news stories that may have effected Accern Sentiment Analysis’s rankings:
- PuppySpot.com Forms Advisory Board to Provide Scientific Counsel and Further Enhance Industry-Leading Standards (markets.financialcontent.com)
- SyncFab Adds Four New Members To Advisory Board (prweb.com)
- Hispanicize 2018 Organizers Announce National Advisory Board Leaders and Changes for 9th Annual Latino Trends Event (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Collective Health Expands Leadership and Advisory Board with Healthcare and HR Industry Leaders (markets.financialcontent.com)
- Voya Financial EVP of Operations Nan Ferrara Joins Advisory Board for Hofstra University’s Zarb School of Business (prnewswire.com)
The Advisory Board (ABCO) remained flat at $$53.83 during trading on Tuesday. The stock has a market capitalization of $2,190.00, a P/E ratio of 32.23, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 2.40 and a beta of 1.34. The Advisory Board has a 12-month low of $30.40 and a 12-month high of $59.50. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.98, a current ratio of 1.07 and a quick ratio of 1.07.
COPYRIGHT VIOLATION NOTICE: This report was posted by Watch List News and is the property of of Watch List News. If you are reading this report on another publication, it was illegally stolen and republished in violation of US and international trademark & copyright law. The original version of this report can be accessed at https://www.watchlistnews.com/positive-media-coverage-somewhat-unlikely-to-impact-the-advisory-board-abco-share-price/1773604.html.
The Advisory Board Company Profile
The Advisory Board Company is a provider of software and solutions to the healthcare and higher education industries. The Company offers subscription-based membership programs, software and data-enabled services. All of its programs are rooted in best practices and extends across four areas, including Best practices research, Technology, Data-enabled services and Consulting services.
Receive News & Ratings for The Advisory Board Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Advisory Board and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.