Positive Media Coverage Somewhat Unlikely to Affect LIN Media LLC Class A (LIN) Stock Price
News articles about LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE:LIN) have been trending positive recently, Accern Sentiment reports. Accern identifies negative and positive media coverage by analyzing more than 20 million blog and news sources. Accern ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of -1 to 1, with scores nearest to one being the most favorable. LIN Media LLC Class A earned a media sentiment score of 0.29 on Accern’s scale. Accern also assigned news stories about the basic materials company an impact score of 44.6672075124711 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is somewhat unlikely to have an impact on the company’s share price in the next several days.
Here are some of the media headlines that may have effected Accern Sentiment’s analysis:
- Crystal View Capital Launches Fund II & Announces a $920,000 Distribution to Class B Shareholders in Fund I for Q4 – 2017 (bizjournals.com)
- Top student, 15, is stabbed to death by a classmate at school after ‘refusing to do homework for him’ in China (dailymail.co.uk)
- Apple Is Making a Big Promise to Parents (msn.com)
- Top five unchanged in latest Class 6A boys basketball poll (pamplinmedia.com)
- Godlan, Infor CloudSuite Industrial (SyteLine) ERP Specialist, Achieves Placement on CFE Media’s System Integrator Giants Ranking for 2018 (prnewswire.com)
LIN Media LLC Class A (NYSE LIN) opened at $25.00 on Thursday. The firm has a market capitalization of $985.82, a PE ratio of -156.25 and a beta of 2.37. LIN Media LLC Class A has a fifty-two week low of $19.44 and a fifty-two week high of $29.24.
Receive News & Ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LIN Media LLC Class A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.