Portion (CURRENCY:PRT) traded down 7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 4th. Over the last seven days, Portion has traded down 0.2% against the US dollar. One Portion coin can now be bought for $0.0765 or 0.00000139 BTC on major exchanges. Portion has a total market cap of $10.96 million and $101,460.00 worth of Portion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.17 or 0.00087737 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10.90 or 0.00019847 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001821 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $37.79 or 0.00068818 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $452.91 or 0.00824874 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $5,290.54 or 0.09635529 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $55.07 or 0.00100306 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.97 or 0.00043659 BTC.
Portion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Russia, Papusha is a green oil processing platform. It allows its users to invest in a green technology designed to convert oil refineries residues into liquid fuel. By binding the PRT token and the production resultant from the oil processing, Papusha expects to create a tokenized investment ecosystem for its technology application. The PRT token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a token that represents an investment digital asset as it is linked directly to the capacity of processing the oil residues into liquid fuel from Papusha. “
Buying and Selling Portion
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Portion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Portion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Portion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Portion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Portion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.