Portion (CURRENCY:PRT) traded down 9.9% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. Portion has a market capitalization of $8.94 million and approximately $194,221.00 worth of Portion was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Portion has traded 39.3% lower against the dollar. One Portion coin can currently be bought for $0.0536 or 0.00000123 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.85 or 0.00084904 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.65 or 0.00003796 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00022593 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002304 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $534.74 or 0.01231928 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00064671 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.96 or 0.00115109 BTC.
Portion Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Based in Russia, Papusha is a green oil processing platform. It allows its users to invest in a green technology designed to convert oil refineries residues into liquid fuel. By binding the PRT token and the production resultant from the oil processing, Papusha expects to create a tokenized investment ecosystem for its technology application. The PRT token is an Ethereum-based (ERC-20) cryptocurrency. It is a token that represents an investment digital asset as it is linked directly to the capacity of processing the oil residues into liquid fuel from Papusha. “
Portion Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Portion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Portion should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Portion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Portion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Portion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.