Populous (PPT) 24 Hour Volume Hits $1.65 Million
Populous (CURRENCY:PPT) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on March 20th. One Populous token can now be bought for approximately $15.43 or 0.00181213 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, Mercatox, OKEx and Binance. Over the last week, Populous has traded 18.7% lower against the US dollar. Populous has a market capitalization of $570.95 million and approximately $1.65 million worth of Populous was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008158 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002919 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $70.34 or 0.00826130 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 10.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00016721 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.68 or 0.00043245 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.87 or 0.00104174 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $686.19 or 0.08059140 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Populous is an invoice and trade finance platform built on the Ethereum network. Populous uses XBRL, Z Score formula, Smart Contracts, Stable tokens and other technologies in the cryptoshpere to create a unique trading environment for investors and invoice sellers. “
Buying and Selling Populous
Populous can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, Kucoin, Mercatox, Binance, Radar Relay, Token Store and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Populous directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Populous must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Populous using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Populous Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Populous and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.