Pluton (PLU) Trading 42.2% Higher Over Last 7 Days
Pluton (CURRENCY:PLU) traded 11% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on February 19th. One Pluton token can currently be purchased for approximately $18.24 or 0.00160394 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Pluton has traded 42.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. Pluton has a market capitalization of $15.50 million and approximately $9,768.00 worth of Pluton was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00010062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.23 or 0.01213100 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00003941 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00018427 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0519 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 23.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.71 or 0.00058853 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008770 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.18 or 0.00098077 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $28.13 or 0.00246863 BTC.
- RChain (RHOC) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00020430 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Plutus is a decentralized payment application that allows users to make purchases with Bitcoin and Ether anywhere. Users are simply required to load the app with BTC or ETH and hold the phone over the card reader for the payment to complete. Plutons are Ethereum-based tokens that can be earned as a reward for shopping with Plutus. Plutons will be available to convert on the Plutus exchange network, allowing users to make in-store purchases with zero fees on conversion. Only 850,000 Plutons (PLU) were available for sale during the ICO, which represents 4.25% of the total supply of 20,000,000. Issuance for the remaining 95.75% will be limited and locked in rebate smart contract pool and NOT owned by Plutus.it, which means there will be a very low circulation from the initial distribution and a total of 20 million Plutons ever created. “
Pluton Token Trading
Pluton can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase Pluton directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pluton must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pluton using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pluton Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pluton and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.