Plato Income Maximiser Limited (ASX:PL8 – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Tuesday, February 6th, MarketIndexAU reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, February 28th will be paid a dividend of 0.006 per share on Wednesday, February 28th. This represents a yield of 0.46%. The ex-dividend date is Tuesday, February 13th.
Plato Income Maximiser Stock Performance
Insiders Place Their Bets
In other Plato Income Maximiser news, insider Donald Hamson 28,846 shares of Plato Income Maximiser stock in a transaction dated Thursday, December 14th. Company insiders own 2.51% of the company’s stock.
Plato Income Maximiser Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Plato Income Maximiser
- Which Wall Street Analysts are the Most Accurate?
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Simpson Manufacturing stock doubled in value; It can double again
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
Receive News & Ratings for Plato Income Maximiser Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Plato Income Maximiser and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.