PlatinumBAR (XPTX) Achieves Market Cap of $59,240.00
PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on June 3rd. One PlatinumBAR coin can currently be purchased for $0.0274 or 0.00000323 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. In the last week, PlatinumBAR has traded down 54.7% against the US dollar. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $59,240.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 16.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Quark hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 2,160,126 coins. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx.
PlatinumBAR Coin Trading
PlatinumBAR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Crex24 and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.