PlatinumBAR One Day Trading Volume Hits $185.00 (XPTX)
PlatinumBAR (CURRENCY:XPTX) traded 22% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. In the last seven days, PlatinumBAR has traded down 9.9% against the US dollar. One PlatinumBAR coin can now be purchased for about $0.28 or 0.00004212 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Crex24 and Cryptopia. PlatinumBAR has a total market cap of $411,124.00 and approximately $185.00 worth of PlatinumBAR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcloud (BTDX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 33.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC.
PlatinumBAR Coin Profile
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on April 23rd, 2017. PlatinumBAR’s total supply is 1,475,338 coins. PlatinumBAR’s official Twitter account is @platinumbarxptx. The official website for PlatinumBAR is platinumbar.io.
Buying and Selling PlatinumBAR
PlatinumBAR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PlatinumBAR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PlatinumBAR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase PlatinumBAR using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PlatinumBAR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PlatinumBAR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.