Pirate Chain Reaches Market Cap of $4.32 Million (ARRR)
Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 4.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 8th. One Pirate Chain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0324 or 0.00000430 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Graviex. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded down 0.9% against the U.S. dollar. Pirate Chain has a total market cap of $4.32 million and approximately $1,447.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013309 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.69 or 0.00208199 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.79 or 0.01284254 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0554 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00027280 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.05 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pirate Chain’s official website is pirate.black. The Reddit community for Pirate Chain is /r/piratechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirate Chain’s official message board is medium.com/piratechain.
Buying and Selling Pirate Chain
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pirate Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.