Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on February 23rd. One Pirate Chain coin can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00000668 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $56.74 million and $248,902.00 worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded up 116.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $120.20 or 0.00251337 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $52.34 or 0.00109450 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.49 or 0.00055381 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded up 21.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00001276 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Pirate Chain Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateChain (ARRR) is a 100% private send cryptocurrency. It uses a privacy protocol that cannot be compromised by other users activity on the network. Most privacy coins are riddled with holes created by optional privacy. PirateChain uses ZK-Snarks to shield 100% of the peer to peer transactions on the blockchain making for highly anonymous and private transactions. “
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
Pirate Chain can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.