Pirate Chain (CURRENCY:ARRR) traded 7.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on September 15th. Pirate Chain has a total market capitalization of $492.77 million and approximately $1.16 million worth of Pirate Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Pirate Chain has traded 13.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pirate Chain coin can now be bought for approximately $2.64 or 0.00005492 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.86 or 0.00282854 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $68.47 or 0.00142540 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $89.47 or 0.00186274 BTC.
- Alchemy Pay (ACH) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0753 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 35.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00002577 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000204 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Pirate Chain Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “PirateChain (ARRR) is a 100% private send cryptocurrency. It uses a privacy protocol that cannot be compromised by other users activity on the network. Most privacy coins are riddled with holes created by optional privacy. PirateChain uses ZK-Snarks to shield 100% of the peer to peer transactions on the blockchain making for highly anonymous and private transactions. “
Pirate Chain Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirate Chain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirate Chain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pirate Chain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirate Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirate Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.