PinkCoin (PINK) Price Up 35.8% Over Last 7 Days
PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 4th. PinkCoin has a total market cap of $13.85 million and approximately $86,250.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, PinkCoin has traded 35.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0363 or 0.00000315 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $620.88 or 0.05400060 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00021425 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00021484 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00017069 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0772 or 0.00000671 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0393 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000028 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
Buying and Selling PinkCoin
PinkCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PinkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PinkCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.