PinkCoin (PINK) Price Tops $0.0315 on Major Exchanges
PinkCoin (CURRENCY:PINK) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 18th. PinkCoin has a market capitalization of $12.04 million and $29,466.00 worth of PinkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, PinkCoin has traded up 11.2% against the U.S. dollar. One PinkCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0315 or 0.00000302 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $691.01 or 0.06629550 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000101 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.50 or 0.00023853 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00027938 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.17 or 0.00020783 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- KushCoin (KUSH) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0998 or 0.00000946 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded down 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000029 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “PinkCoin (PC) is an X11 coin with a seven day PoW period before switching to being a pure PoS coin with a 1% annual interest rate. There is a hard cap of 380 million coins to be produced and a block time of 30 seconds. There was no premine. “
PinkCoin Coin Trading
PinkCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy PinkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PinkCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PinkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PinkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PinkCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.