Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 4.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on May 4th. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded down 0% against the U.S. dollar. Pillar has a total market cap of $15.49 million and approximately $31,233.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pillar coin can now be purchased for about $0.0597 or 0.00000110 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $44.61 or 0.00082389 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.51 or 0.00019407 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001847 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- PancakeSwap (CAKE) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $37.93 or 0.00070055 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $467.94 or 0.00864215 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5,327.41 or 0.09838837 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.59 or 0.00100825 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.96 or 0.00044249 BTC.
Pillar Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Pillar wallet will hold keys and let anyone transact with many blockchains (multi-chain wallet), will be able to see hundreds of kinds of tokens and coins. The Pillar wallet will not be tied with any browser, nor to an exchange (option to choose multiple exchanges). While the wallet and platform are open-source and free, users will pay for the various services with pillar tokens (PLRs) as they use them. The token will power the entire ecosystem, giving an instant business model to many projects that can tie in. “
Buying and Selling Pillar
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pillar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pillar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.