Piggycoin (PIGGY) Price Reaches $0.0004 on Major Exchanges
Piggycoin (CURRENCY:PIGGY) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 9th. During the last seven days, Piggycoin has traded up 4.2% against the US dollar. Piggycoin has a total market capitalization of $205,821.00 and $0.00 worth of Piggycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Piggycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000633 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006168 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded up 340.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000094 BTC.
Piggycoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 10th, 2015. Piggycoin’s total supply is 493,311,173 coins. Piggycoin’s official website is piggy-coin.com. Piggycoin’s official Twitter account is @piggycoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Piggycoin is /r/piggycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Piggycoin Coin Trading
Piggycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Piggycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Piggycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Piggycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Piggycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Piggycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.